Sr. Software Engineer, Front End, Growth
- You have experience with at least one modern front-end framework such as React or Angular
- Experience with building and maintaining REST APIs
- You have 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Most importantly, you like to have lots of fun with a great team, while working on challenging problems.
- Make your first change to production.
- Begin learning about the Box ecosystem of products and the unique needs and concerns of our customers.
- Become proficient with the codebase and stack (React, PHP, HTML, CSS).
- Develop and release your first experiment using our in-house A/B testing platform.
- Dive with the team into the results of previous experiments to identify what worked, what didn't, and plan followup actions.
- Collaborate with application teams across the company to identify new growth opportunities, brainstorm hypotheses, and design and implement experiments.
- Work with your manager to set actionable career goals.
- Host brownbag sessions for your peers, focused on topics that interest you.
- Meet actual customers to learn how they actually use Box, and use insights gained to help design the next round of experiments.
- Pair with other software engineers to identify, plan, and execute on improvements to our testing and analytics infrastructure.
- Be an evangelist for A/B testing at Box, advising teams on how to formulate testable hypotheses and conduct objectively fair experiments.
- Make significant progress toward the next phase of your career.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top