Sr Software Engineer, Front End, Enterprise
We pride ourselves in building seamless and frictionless user experiences for enterprise management, which includes policy and automation workflow tools, reporting and business intelligence consoles, embeddable HTML widgets, developer onboarding flows, app galleries, and a whole lot more.
On this team, you'll create efficient and reusable front-end systems with extensive test coverage and modern technologies (e.g. React, Redux). You'll also work in a rapidly iterative environment where we prototype new user interfaces, partner with product and design teams, and ship new code every day. Ultimately, as an engineering leader, you'll have the opportunity to own projects by driving architectural, product and technological decisions. Help us reimagine the future of content!
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- You contribute to developer communities like StackOverflow and GitHub.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with React
Back to top