Join our fast paced, highly collaborative team to create delightful web experiences that power, extend and showcase Box's platform.
Box is building a content, collaboration, and workflow platform which hundreds of thousands of companies and developers are using to power their own businesses. We aim to help our customers, strategic partners, and developers by making it easy to share content, connect content to workflows, preview content in countless formats, audit access control to this content, and much, much more.
As a Senior front-end engineer, you will join a high-performing team which is working to build a wide variety of web experiences that power, extend and showcase Box's platform such as policy and automation workflow tools, reporting and business intelligence consoles, embeddable HTML widgets, developer onboarding flows, app galleries, and a whole lot more. The work you do will directly influence the user experience of our 40 million+ users on a daily basis!
Ultimately, as an engineering leader, you'll have the opportunity to own projects by driving architectural, product and technological decisions. Help us reimagine the future of content!
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- You contribute to developer communities like StackOverflow and GitHub.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with React