Sr. Software Engineer, Enterprise Platform
- Automatic security classification to bring more sensitive data onto Box
- Tools to meet regulatory and compliance requirements via legal holds and retention management
- Workflow capabilities to make workers more productive with their content
- Scalable interfaces for enterprises to manage their users, groups and application at very large scale
- Massive scale of users, files, and events
- Need to design for leverage, to enable faster development across core platforms
- Defining and building the next generation of Box architecture
- Rapid development without sacrificing enterprise-grade availability
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems
- Strong system architecture skills
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
- Building large scale, high volume systems.
- Designing scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- Working knowledge of large scale workflow and reporting systems.
- Building externally facing APIs.
- Being part of a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top