Sr. Software Engineer, APIs
- You have designed, built, and maintained REST APIs for use in production.
- You understand RESTful concepts such as batching, versioning, and idempotency.
- You have contributed to SDKs and have fluency with one or more of: Java, C#/.Net, Node, Python, Objective-C
- You have an academic background in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- You have played with the Box APIs and SDKs.
- You have contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities such as Stack Overflow or GitHub.
- Open Source Projects: https://opensource.box.com
- Tech Blog: https://tech.blog.box.com
- Developer Platform: https://developers.box.com/
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top