Sr. Sales Analyst
- You will help design our Sales process using analytics, with the goal of increasing sales, generating more leads, increasing win rates, shortening deal cycle length, and increasing contract sizes.
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
- You're a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) or Microsoft Access and a willingness to learn SQL.
- You have sales experience. Examples of relevant experience include: B2B or enterprise sales experience, sales efficiency, ROI analysis, sales funnel optimization, demand generation, etc
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in Sales, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's from a top 50 college
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top