Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Partners
- Partner with business development, product, and GTM teams to ensure the value proposition, assets, and support structures are in place for a strong GTM motion.
- Become a subject matter expert on partnership technologies and industry trends.
- Develop compelling, differentiated positioning and messaging, with a clear understanding of the joint value proposition and target customers
- Define and execute an awareness strategy for new technology capabilities and product launches
- Drive messaging, competitive positioning, collateral creation, and sales enablement work-streams
- Collaborate with global marketing to ensure demand-gen and influencer programs are ready to drive the highest level of energy in the marketplace
- You have 5+ years of product marketing experience, with some experience working with technology partners.
- You are an excellent communicator and technical evangelist - written, verbal, and presentation.
- You have a strong product orientation with the ability to operate at both the product portfolio and product feature altitudes
- You have excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in an often-ambiguous environment
- You have a track record of influencing behavior and driving work-streams at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders and external stakeholders
- MBA preferred
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top