Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Product Launches
- Generate the comprehensive plan to launch new products and technology updates to the market including planning and producing launch events, determining and developing the bill of materials needed for the launch execution in the regions.
- Work with stakeholders to identify tasks and appropriate resources needed, and develop milestones to ensure timely execution of the launch/announcement.
- Drive weekly/bi-monthly Launch review and status meetings with exec stakeholders, and present plans and status at exec staff meetings
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance the business needs versus technical constraints. Identify, assess and communicate project issues or risks to senior leadership, along with clear resolution or mitigation plans.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of product launches and announcements, and report on the impact of launches with quantitative data and customer feedback.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple stakeholder groups with competing priorities.
- Create, maintain and disseminate product and campaign information to stakeholders including the launch tracker and launch calendar
- Communicate final available launch and program assets through communications channels newsletters, content management systems, launch alerts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams; proven ability of successfully leading projects to completion and strong teamwork is a must
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop and execute compelling marketing plans
- Has a knack for creating clear, compelling messaging; can optimize this message for press, customer and analyst audience
- Comfortable with the product; should be able to confidently interface with technical teams
- Exceptionally organized and keeps all relevant materials up-to-date
- Creates exceptional written work, including the ability to articulate complex products and features in language that is engaging and easy to understand
- Comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
- Proven ability in presentation and effective communication skills
- Highly motivated and independent contributor with high energy, enthusiasm and passion for the business
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top