Sr. Product Manager - Growth and Collaboration
- You have 5+ years of product management experience shipping products in a dynamic and fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- You've worked in a consumer product setting and you know how to obtain quantitative and qualitative insights from millions of users
- Data is your thing: you are able to gather and analyze data to extract customer insights
You are comfortable both doing high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers and designers
- You have experience in working in scrum teams in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery and tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.).
- You have a design-centric approach to problems and you have experience applying design thinking methodologies
- You have a passion for building great end-user experiences that deliver real value without complexity.
- You are an owner and are biased towards action: you inspire the team around you not only execute the product strategy but also to 10x.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top