Sr. Manager, Software Development, Storage & Encryption
Our Mission: Design the most secure and scalable service to enable enterprises to manage and control their storage infrastructure and encryption keys
As a senior engineering manager on the Storage & Encryption team, you’ll be managing several dynamic, talented teams of engineers. You'll be responsible for iterating on our encryption architecture and expanding our recently-launched Key Safe product. You'll also be leading the vision for our core storage infrastructure, taking on challenges such as global data residency, Box Zones. You'll collaborate with our uploads & downloads, storage operations and networking teams to build the most durable and scalable encrypted storage infrastructure.
- You'll lead teams of engineers, encourage solid engineering principles, and be a model of our culture
- You'll work closely with other engineering managers, product managers, our technical operations team and partners to deliver the best value for our customers
- You'll hire, coach and mentor new engineers or managers
- You have 3-5 years engineering management experience, with a consistent track record in technical execution and team building
- You are a self-aware, collaborative leader with the ability to listen to your team while making decisions
- You love building distributed, client/server systems as much as building teams and growing people.
- You cultivate an innovative and visionary mindset – we are in uncharted space and need novel solutions to build out the cloud
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com
Back to top