Sr. Manager, People Operations
Do you want to apply your HR operations and programs experience that makes a difference in a growth minded company with a great culture? We’re looking for you, the person who isn’t satisfied with the status quo and wants to help organize and lead a company on how to do HR right. You will own how we deliver an amazing, mind blowing experience for Boxers throughout their Box journey - from hiring, on-boarding, developing to off-boarding. You love to find friction and remove it by collaborating with others to deliver solutions to common problems. You’re a leader, a contributor and a business owner and want to work with like-minded People people.
What You’ll Do
- Lead an amazing People Ops team. You’ll join a team that has a solid reputation in the company and will be excited with you joining the team. Job one will be building on this solid reputation for delivering quality data, process and communications. You’ll have the opportunity to teach and develop the team by leading by example
- Improve process and efficiency. You will lead efforts to constantly improve on a solid base of operations – what to start, stop and continue. In that effort, you will have the opportunity to work across the company as THE expert, applying your knowledge and helping other functions understand how to optimize their efforts in working with and alongside the People Ops team. You’re thoughtful about how to blend people, process and technology into an optimal mix to deliver a best in class service.
- Develop & Execute best-in-class programs tied to Boxer experience. As you develop insights on how current operations work, you can deploy new programs and own how we can work better together as a team and company.
- Keep us safe, secure and compliant. SOX Controls, data management, Sensitive PII management are all topics you are familiar with. You understand how to both protect data and important process while inspiring others to comply with critical processes in a start-up environment.
Summary of qualifications – in a nutshell, here’s what we’re looking for knowing that you may have most but maybe not all:
- HR Operations is your jam.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or related field. Master’s Degree in Organizational Design, Psychology, Business or related field desired.
- PHR-Ca or similar certifications on HR wisdom will be helpful in establishing credibility – that include California, U.S. and International HR best practices.
- 7 years of HR Experience that includes Operations.
- 2+ years management experience
- 2+ years of Workday experience – this would be a plus
- Excellent group problem solving skills – you know how to collaborate, engage and influence others
- Thrive in in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines; experience working for a late stage start-up company also a plus
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top