Sr. Field Sales Enablement Manager (New York City, New York)
The Field Sales Enablement Manager is the primary enablement partner for our US Field Sales leaders. The mission of the GTM Enablement team is to power how our customer-facing Boxers work through world class enablement programs. As a member of the global GTM Enablement team, you will be responsible for leading the Field Sales enablement efforts, ensuring that all Field Sellers have the tools, skills and knowledge they need to successfully engage with our customers.
The ideal candidate is a proven enablement leader who appreciates working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has a vision to help build a world class GTM Enablement function.
Depending on the candidate's experience and seniority, there is potential for the candidate to be a Team Lead within the GTM Enablement team.
- Ensure the US Field Sales organization is enabled to make our customers wildly successful
- Partner with the key Field Sales leaders to identify enablement priorities
- Continually assess readiness gaps, and partner with the global enablement team to build and deliver change management & training programs, collect feedback and iterate
- Manage role-based curriculums, tools and interactive programs to drive knowledge and skill development
- Support Field AE on-boarding to build foundational capabilities for role-based knowledge and skills
- Partner with instructional design team as a SME for the business on the creation of high-impact solutions where education is a key component
- Plan and deliver trainings, scaling best practices to our global locations
- Own the GTM Enablement input to business reviews, and represent the GTM Enablement team in regional QBRs and planning sessions
- Assist in the development of the global GTM enablement strategy & operational plan
- Track and drive KPIs assessing the impact of enablement programs on the Field business
Requirements / Qualifications
- 8+ years supporting a direct B2B sales organization in an enablement or training function
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills including, presenting and writing
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in communications
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and deliver enablement activities that drive results
- Experience developing and launching role-based curriculums and programs
- Experience with training and facilitation techniques based on common methodologies
- Based in our Redwood City, CA headquarters
Back to top