Sr. Engineering Program Manager
Box is seeking an experienced Engineering Program Manager to support its Engineering organization and be a vital part of a premier Engineering Program Management Team. This leadership role will require you to be very resourceful to drive highly complex programs and initiatives across both multiple disciplines in Engineering and the entire company. Your primary responsibility will include steering strategic Product and Engineering initiatives from inception to launch. At the core, you will drive innovation for Box!
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to scope and execute sophisticated technical programs
- Handle resource planning activities for projects and programs within their domain area
Communicate vertically and horizontally across the company to keep stakeholders informed
- Drive on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency of the teams within their domain area
- 7+ years experience as an Engineering Program Manager
- Experience in software/system design and development methodologies, including Agile
- Excellent cross-functional management and leadership skills
- Strong technical aptitude required, expertise in SOA technologies preferred
- Proficiency in influencing and negotiation at an executive level
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong bias for action and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity
- Highly flexible and adaptive, able to multi-thread across a number of simultaneous projects
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for all things cloud!
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top