Sr. Engineering Manager, Software Development, Storage & Encryption
- You'll lead teams of engineers, encourage solid engineering principles, and be a model of our culture
- You'll work closely with other engineering managers, product managers, our technical operations team and partners to deliver the best value for our customers
- You'll hire, coach and mentor new engineers or managers
- You have 3-5 years engineering management experience, with a consistent track record in technical execution and team building
- You are a self-aware, collaborative leader with the ability to listen to your team while making decisions
- You love building distributed, client/server systems as much as building teams and growing people.
- You cultivate an innovative and visionary mindset – we are in uncharted space and need novel solutions to build out the cloud
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top