Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Box is looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Online Acquisition team. This individual will be joining a dynamic team and reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital. S/he will be responsible for both leading our paid search efforts and also for our broader paid acquisition for Box Platform.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for management and execution of Global search strategies for both the always on programs and in support of our Integrated Campaign Management Team. In addition, this person will own end-to-end paid acquisition for our Box Platform product, which will include social and display. Day-to-day functions include, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on Display performance, and also include planning, activation and optimization of our programmatic efforts (RTB and Paid Social).
- Define paid search marketing strategy
- Leverage industry best practices to help optimize our programmatic buys that include, but are not limited to, Banner/Landing Page testing to help improve CTR% and Conv. Rates%.
- Monitor trends and investigate irregularities in performance and provide weekly and monthly communication to internal stakeholders on Display/Paid Social performance against our KPIs.
- Draw insights from data that can help define areas of improvements and optimization.
- Leverage various internal and external analytics tools to measure Display performance like Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify technical issues that might be affecting our overall performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Integrated Campaign Managers, Brand to deliver best content and copy for testing.
- Create thoughtful recommendations to ensure recommendations to Box's preferred media agency are optimal and implemented on fixed CPM placements.
- Work closely with Box's preferred retargeting platform to ensure its well optimized and scalable.
- Identify potential programmatic partners that can efficiently supplement Box's digital media efforts.
- Minimum 5-7 Years of Experience in a hands-on role managing paid social and/or programmatic campaigns at an agency or as a marketer.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Rich Media Formats is preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Experience in Programmatic Buys, business analysis, reporting, and Web Analytics is required.
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) is a plus.Experience with Programmatic platforms like Turn/Mediamath/Dataxu/AdRoll is required.
- Strong understanding of overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that paid social and programmatic play within is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn new skills and internal processes quickly.
- Professional verbal and written communicator.
- Self motivator. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well in both a team environment and independently.
- Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- Bachelor's Degree required. The ideal candidates will have a BA in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- International marketing experience
- Experience with traditional/reserve digital media buying
- Experience with or significant exposure to paid or organic search marketing
- Exposure to offline marketing channels & tactics
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top