Sr Developer Evangelist, Box Platform
- Create/update endpoint documentation and how to guides during the release process for new feature/endpoint
- Gather feedback from the community on Box SDKs and APIs
- Have an on-going feedback mechanism to the Product and Engineering Team
- Develop Sample Apps that demonstrate and elaborate the potential of Box APIs for content centric web and mobile apps
- Organize Hackathons and Developer Days with customers and with developers supporting them in understanding and trying the Box Platform services
- Support issue resolution for our developers on Stackoverflow, Github, other 3rd party developer support communities, as well as on Box community
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the rapidly evolving social media support landscape, social media networks (communities & forums, Stackoverflow, Github, social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, etc.), social listening & measurement tools and emerging trends in social customer care
- Technical acumen needed to build sample apps to illustrate use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate very technical developer issues and concepts
- Former developers with a penchant for building communities and with personal projects in GitHub would be highly desired
- High degree of comfort with rapidly evolving needs, dealing with ambiguity, and working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively work with virtual teams, and the ability to influence others to accomplish key objectives, and an effective communicator.
- Highly skilled at working across a broad set of stakeholders across different functions, and with various levels of management
- Reports and Analytics: Ability to analyze trends and results, to track goals, and uses that to drive strategy improvements in social care.
- Proactive and Ownership: Plan and execute strategies to improve and expand Box Communities. Make the Community experience the best it can be.
- Experience with product support and app development technologies and processes
- Bachelor's degree and atleast 7 years' experience, preferably working in developer evangelism/relations
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top