Sr Developer Evangelist, Box Platform
- Create/update endpoint documentation and how to guides during the release process for new feature/endpoint
- Gather feedback from the community on Box SDKs and APIs
- Have an on-going feedback mechanism to the Product and Engineering Team
- Develop Sample Apps that demonstrate and elaborate the potential of Box APIs for content centric web and mobile apps
- Organize Hackathons and Developer Days with customers and with developers supporting them in understanding and trying the Box Platform services
- Support issue resolution for our developers on Stackoverflow, Github, other 3rd party developer support communities, as well as on Box community
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the rapidly evolving social media support landscape, social media networks (communities & forums, Stackoverflow, Github, social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, etc.), social listening & measurement tools and emerging trends in social customer care
- Technical acumen needed to build sample apps to illustrate use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate very technical developer issues and concepts
- Former developers with a penchant for building communities and with personal projects in GitHub would be highly desired
- High degree of comfort with rapidly evolving needs, dealing with ambiguity, and working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively work with virtual teams, and the ability to influence others to accomplish key objectives, and an effective communicator.
- Highly skilled at working across a broad set of stakeholders across different functions, and with various levels of management
- Reports and Analytics: Ability to analyze trends and results, to track goals, and uses that to drive strategy improvements in social care.
- Proactive and Ownership: Plan and execute strategies to improve and expand Box Communities. Make the Community experience the best it can be.
- Experience with product support and app development technologies and processes
- Bachelor's degree and atleast 7 years' experience, preferably working in developer evangelism/relations
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top