Sr. Campaign Manager
- Defining the overall campaign strategy marketing mix, investment recommendations and marketing plan to create an integrated campaign plan.
- Leading a cross-functional team to identify target audience, persona, and segmentation of the buying center. Develop, test and refine the overall story, messaging and content strategy and framework.
- Orchestrating the execution of the marketing campaign plan by partnering closely with key functional teams, including Product Marketing, PR, AR, Social, Digital, Demand & Field Marketing and Regional Marketing.
- Partnering with the sales organization and product marketing to provide sales enablement tools and trainings that will accelerate lead to pipeline creation.
- Orchestrating campaign launch milestones and timeline to optimize campaign performance and pipeline growth.
- Developing and maintaining a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPI’s as well as pipeline, bookings and revenue results
- Scaling the campaign approach and operating model globally and providing ongoing guidance and programmatic support to ensure consistency in execution and outcomes
- Representing campaign performance and ROI, including quarterly business and marketing reviews.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top