Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth and customer retention? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior leaders across Sales / Customer Success, driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will use analytics to drive business decisions, with the goal of increasing sales, increasing win rates, improving product adoption, and strengthening customer retention.
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL or experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Alteryx, Matlab, SAS, R). Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.) would be helpful.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in Sales or Customer Success, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, MIS, economics, etc.).
If you just read the above and got a chill down your spine because of how well it described you, then we definitely need to talk!
Back to top