Sr. Business Analyst - Business Development
- You're a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) or Microsoft Access and a willingness to learn SQL.
- You have sales experience. Examples of relevant experience include: B2B or enterprise sales experience, sales efficiency, ROI analysis, sales funnel optimization, demand generation, etc
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in Sales, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's from a top 50 college
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top