Sr. Budget Analyst, Marketing - SP&A
The Senior Marketing Budget Analyst will be responsible for partnering with Box’s Marketing and Finance team to forecast, plan and analyze business activities.
This role requires someone who can support world class financial forecasting, planning &
reporting of Marketing investments and associated returns. Note that this is a role that works closely with our Finance organization, so candidates must be knowledgeable in finance or accounting.
This role is based out of the company’s headquarters in Redwood City, CA.
- Work closely with in Marketing team to establish trust and quickly understand the business, economics and metrics.
- Identify additional data needed for robust planning purposes and help operationalize the systems and data collection processes needed to support analysis and accounting close efficiency
- Focus on sources of variability, understand causes and implement data-driven forecasting improvements
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly reporting cycle
- Develop thoughtful analyses and deliver key insights that support strategic decision making
- As this is a cross-functional role, candidates are required to be highly analytical and very effective communicators. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of highly effective communication. The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, highly team-oriented, inquisitive, enjoy problem solving and focused on driving towards results.
- 2-4 years prior work experience in either accounting, management consulting or corporate finance at a top tech company
- Effective communication/ presentation skills with experience creating and delivering effective presentations to senior management
- 4-year degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
Back to top