Senior/Staff Software Engineer
Join our passionate team to develop next-generation technologies that help businesses manage their content better than ever before, transforming how millions work every day. Box's engineering team operates at the speed and size of a start-up, with the maturity, stability and execution of a larger company. We are looking for senior individual contributors and experienced managers to take us to the next level. As a member of our team, you will be building consumer grade software with enterprise level security and compliance.
This could involve creating a slick front end experience, or working on deep distributed systems to build a highly scalable infrastructure all the way to developing a flexible but highly secure and complex API ecosystem. Not to mention all the challenges that come with providing the platform for other large companies to support tens of thousands of their customers with.
You will work with us to transform how Box engineering operates, and ultimately reimagine the future of content!
Qualifications for Software Engineer
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Fluency in any modern object oriented programming language like Java, PHP, Python, Scala, etc.
- Academic background in computer science or a related field.
Want to learn more?
- Open Source Projects: https://opensource.box.com
- Tech Blog: https://tech.blog.box.com
- Developer Platform: https://developers.box.com/
Back to top