Senior Sales Engineer - DACH
You will be supporting our team in the DACH Region in selling to business leaders in every space and vertical. You possess exceptional knowledge of the content management space, exemplary presentation skills and strong team values. The role is varied and will include leading technical discussions, configuring demos, handling security/compliance requests and driving PoCs to a successful conclusion. In addition, you will assess, document and monitor sales requests into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will develop exceptional knowledge of the security and API features of Box, and will be capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients. You will work alongside the team to nurture opportunities and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. If you love working with cutting edge technology, and a wide variety of companies, then we want to talk to you.
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients, evangelise Box
- Lead prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate wider team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Office365, Netsuite and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management and the Box model
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team
- Advanced technical degree preferred
- Understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Understanding of cloud architecture patterns
- Self starter equally happy to work solo and part of a team
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Address security concerns associated with SaaS solutions and cloud architecture
- Experience working with ECM technologies preferred
- Passion for selling, learning, using evangelising and explaining new technology
- Obvious passion for your work and stellar people skills
- Extensive years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service and/or Enterprise Content Management focus
- Travel will be required across the DACH region with occasional travel in EMEA and US HQ (Redwood City, Ca).
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized transport to/ from the office
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Casual dress environment
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top