Senior Product Manager - Web App
Box has revolutionized the way people get their work done by providing a new way for enterprises to work more effectively with their content. Our Box Web Application is our core customer-facing product. It is used by millions of users each month working across teams and organizations, in some of the largest and most prolific companies in the world.
The Senior Product Manager of Web App is a high visibility role that will be responsible for developing our flagship product that is used by millions of users each day. This role will work across all teams in the company to ensure that we have a competitive product strategy and plan to deliver the next wave of best in class productivity software for the enterprise. Each day, you will work side-by-side with a dedicated engineering team, designers, user researchers, data scientists, marketers and sales reps to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
- Strong technical aptitude and highly analytical
- High user empathy and passion for great experiences
- Design thinker with the ability to translate user feedback and behavioral data into requirements
- Operates at a strategic as well as a very tactical level
- High integrity, team-focused approach: collaboration skills to build alliances across company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bonus: Experience working in startup environments
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap for Web App by identifying areas of opportunities for our products
- Validating efforts by designing user studies, A/B tests, and conducting data analysis on user behavior and talking to customers
- Developing well-informed hypotheses based on a deep knowledge of our customers, competitors and market.
- Gathering industry and competitive research to inform our product strategy
- Write product specifications documents, gather feedback from key stakeholders, and drive the building of the product
- Working closely with the design team to create wireframes for proposed features, the engineering to understand the dependencies and complexity of implementing features, the product analytics team to determine target KPIs and the go to market teams to create and execute on a successful launch plan
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top