Senior Product Manager - Partner Integrations
Box is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive Box's strategic partner integrations. In this role you will work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing, and our partners to drive engagement of our core product. You will play a critical role in the entire product development lifecycle from defining new market opportunities and requirements to driving execution and a successful go-to-market strategy. This is a high impact, high visibility role, where you will be responsible for building products that deliver both business value and end user satisfaction.
You will identify impactful enterprise user scenarios, pinpoint opportunities to transform the way people work, and deliver high-quality product. You will also need to be able to hold your grounds when negotiating design and resource with our external partners in order to deliver the best product to our joint customers.
Is this you?
- You think strategically with business acumen. You are not a feature PM; you drive the business.
- You have strong execution skills to push projects forward with high quality. You have the ability to rise above ambiguity and put a clear plan forward for the team to execute on.
- You are effective in communication with internal or external partners.
- You are fantastic at managing partnership. You understand how to align our business goal and our partner's business goal to progress in negotiations.
- Investigate and propose areas of investment for our current product.
- Prioritize the industry opportunities related to our business and justify what we should pursue.
- Develop well-informed hypotheses based on a deep knowledge of our customers, competitors and market.
- Define success criteria before the project starts and measure along the way
- Write product specifications documents, gather feedback from key stakeholders, and drive the building of the product.
- Work effectively with external partners. Craft well-researched business case to align partners' interest and Box's business goal, in order to incentivize partners to work with you.
- Excellent organization and communications skills. MUST be highly collaborative.
- Leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company as well as external partners.
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team.
- Bonus: Experience working on a productivity software.
Back to top