Senior Product Manager - Partner Integrations
As more and more IT systems move to modern cloud platforms -- HR moving to Workday, CRM moving to Salesforce, productivity suites moving to Office 365 or Google Apps -- enterprises are seeing content silos created by different SaaS vendors they use. This resulted in workers spend 60% of their time searching for, exchanging, and collaborating on information, as indicated by McKinsey's IT trend report.
Right when we have an explosion of modern technology that can help us get more work done, we're being held back by the lack of a common place where we can manage our information.
This is where you come in - Box is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to build Box as the common content layer for the business cloud. At Box, we're focused on building a platform that centralizes organization's most valuable content, no matter what tools they use. You will drive co-development with our strategic partners like Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce, to break down content silos and deliver the best user experience for customers.
- Customer focus
- Strong technical background
- Metrics driven
- Keep pulse of the industry, knowing who your allies and competitors are
- Define a product roadmap, determine requirements and priorities for each release
- Demonstrated experiences working across teams and/or company boundaries
- Work with core technology architects through design, implementation and testing
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent organization and communications skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company as well as external partners.
- Creative and resourceful - always finds a way to unblock yourself and your team.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top