Senior Product Manager - Metadata & Search
About this role
Are you passionate about service architectures that run very high scale and rapidly growing businesses? Do you enjoy working with top technical architects to tackle hard problems?
The Core Product Management Team is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for driving two key Box products : Box Search and Box Metadata. Responsibilities will include working with the engineering teams to build a technology vision, anticipate scale challenges, map business requirements to technical vision, and increase the service capabilities to better support internal and external developers. This is a hands-on position where the Senior Product Manager will gather, analyze and prioritize requirements from internal teams and customers, be involved in functional and technical design discussions, and work with business and engineering teams to prioritize projects.
The selected candidate should not be afraid to question assumptions, possess excellent verbal, written and communication skills to articulate ideas as well as influence others.
- Internal and external customer focus
- Strong technical background
- Metrics driven
- Define a product roadmap, determine requirements and priorities for each release
- Demonstrated experiences working with service oriented architecture
- Experience in building highly scalable, extremely reliable services
- Work with core technology architects through design, implementation and testing
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Closely work with other Product Management teams
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods
- Experience with search relevance and quality is a plus
- Experience working as a product manager with end-user product design and/or enterprise products is a plus
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires 5+ years enterprise or platform software experience
- Requires 5+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top