Senior Product Designer, Admin and Developer
The design team at Box is growing and we're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us at our Redwood City H.Q. and lead our Admin and Developer product design team.
This role is for a design lead that is not only a strong individual contributor, but also has the ability to lead and focus the efforts of a small team. The ideal candidate will have an extreme focus on detail, be deeply innovative, and possess an excitement to assist other designers in their career growth.
The Admin and Developer Experience Team builds products that enable Administrators and Developers to get the most out of Box. Both groups of users have unique challenges, from managing massive accounts effectively to leveraging the powerful Box Platform in deep and meaningful ways.
Our design team culture is collaborative, informal, and entrepreneurial.
- Wireframe, prototype, and create hi-fidelity designs.
- Crate beautiful and elegant solutions that solve hard problems.
- Lead and mentor a small team of designers by providing feedback and direction. Increase the teams knowledge of best practices and current design trends.
- Enable the team to rapidly deliver high quality while maintaining velocity
- Work with Product Managers to define and refine the products that we build.
- Collaborate across teams with Engineering and Product
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of relevant design experience across multiple platforms.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with product strategy.
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas.
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions.
- Entrepreneurial tendencies.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and typographic skills.
Back to top