Senior Platform Solution Engineer, EMEA
Technology is driving change in nearly every company in every industry. As our customers transition to digital enterprises, they require best-in-breed apps to do business and engage with customers. With the Box Platform, we enable thousands of customers and developers to create the next generation of enterprise apps and transform their businesses. Our team builds amazing technologies to power secure apps, accelerate the development process, and help customers engage employees and customers in entirely new ways.
Box is looking for an experienced Platform professional to join our EMEA Pre-Sales and Sales Engineering team as our first dedicated Platform Solutions Engineer to help drive this change.
We're looking for someone with both technical savvy and sales acumen, who is excited by the idea of being the founding member of a highly visible and impactful team.
- Serve as primary technical contact with clients interested in building on the Box platform
- Together with an Account Executive, educate prospects and customers on what is possible with our platform and share best practices for implementing common use cases.
- Gather product requirements, evaluate, and prototype alternatives to determine the most appropriate approach for each solution
- Determine how to satisfy these requirements using the Box Platform's SDK and services.
- Define new services to fulfill a project's particular needs
- Drive product direction by advising platform product managers on emerging trends in the marketplace
- Work with the broader Box Developer Ecosystem to evangelise the value of the Box platform
- Educate Box internal and external sales teams on Box's platform offerings
- Build proof of concept demonstrations that can be utilised to showcase different platform capabilities.
- Be a founding member of a small but powerful team to define, build and scale processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience in coding to Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), using at least one or more of the following: JSON, Python, Java, .net, Visualforce, Node.js (MEAN stack)
- Ability to demonstrate portfolio of work or code (e.g., Github)
- Extensive experience in coding to Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), using JSON, and designing REST APIs
- Knowledge of mobile application development
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organisations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top