Senior People Operations Generalist
This individual will be a key partner for the PeopleOps organization that will be responsible for, but not limited to providing front line support to boxers and managers on People related inquiries, executing and supporting People programs and processes and in helping to create an awesome employee experience at Box! We are looking for someone who can help us continue to build and scale in a way that will support our continued growth. This position will report to the Manager, People Operations.
- Serves as a point of contact to Boxers and managers for inquiries around HRIS/Workday inquiries, reporting and other range of generalist activities.
- Develops and maintains processes that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy.
- Work with members of the People Team to establish best practices.
- Manages Immigration including all immigration matters, policy development and liaison between employees and external immigration counsel.
- Effectively manages inquiries and is able to resolve escalated concerns with little guidance or direction.
- Oversees global relocation program.
- Builds effective relationships with business leaders, internal support teams, and other key stakeholders to enable effective implementation of HR/People plans and programs, while ensuring programs are aligned with overall business strategy and goals.
- Support roll out of global People Ops programs as well as recommend and implement continuous process improvements.
- Provide general system/process support in Workday.
- Create and support reporting needs for our key business partners, such as, and not limited to SP&A, Accounting, Payroll, IT.
- Participate on project teams to define, develop and implement solutions, processes and tools.
- Collaborates with all departments on a variety of People related initiatives.
- Conducts data audits for various reporting and compliance needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5+ years of broad HR knowledge
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities
- Excellent problem solving ability and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Workday experience preferred
- Immigration and/or mobility experience preferred
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
Back to top