Senior Partner Marketing Manager - EMEA
We’re looking for an experienced channel marketing professional with sound knowledge of building partner marketing programs to drive demand from large businesses across Europe. In this role, you will be reporting to the VP of Marketing EMEA.
Box already has a number of high-profile partners across Europe, including System Integrators (Cognizant, Atos and Accenture) and Service Providers (Telefonica) with IBM being our Strategic global partner. We need a partner marketing expert with strong knowledge of the System Integrator landscape, specifically IBM, to help us maximize these relationships and help Box grow as a direct result.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the Enterprise technology sector, ideally in software industry, having supported value partner networks previously. Primarily focusing on IBM you’ll own the marketing relationships with IBM’s ECM, Security, Cloud, Analytics teams across our focus regions within EMEA (UKI, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany) targeting the large enterprise segment through IBM and supporting the IBM channel partners in the mid-size enterprise space.
Working with IBM locally to drive joint initiatives from enablement, value proposition creation and demand generation activities; you’ll also need to work closely with our partner sales management teams across EMEA agreeing a marketing plan for each partner as well as marketing functions at EMEA and global / US level. This role requires multiple stakeholder management within Box and IBM in addition to the challenger partners; excellent relationship and engagement with these stakeholders and alignment of Box goals to partner strategies is therefore a “must”. We are looking at building partner value in the upper-mid and large Enterprise markets so experience building one-to-few marketing programs for these segments and an understanding of the sales cycles through partners would be valuable.
- Create and manage the EMEA marketing plans with IBM balancing resource and budget to deliver relevant, local marketing initiatives in conjunction with the partner managers and field marketing
- Creation, development, execution and reporting of marketing initiatives, often highly customised, leveraging all elements of the marketing mix, with IBM and for direct use to drive pipeline, focused on for our Field business (1000+ employees)
- Own the overall ‘to and through’ partner marketing strategy for the region including IBMs partner network, ensuring that we have detailed plans and targets in place to drive revenue via partners
- Budget governance and reporting with IBM demonstrating Return on Investment and marketing contribution to sales pipeline
- Drive marketing programs with key partners (approx. 5 focus partners
across Europe) – delivering programs to meet the specific partner objectives
- Act as a key stakeholder in Partner readiness programs working with the partner management teams on supporting solution development and enablement programs as required
- Be the primary point of communication for our partner managers, working directly with them to
ensure marketing programs are delivered and aligned to sales strategy and overall goals for the region
- Work with our partners to create focused one-to-few (CIO, CISO, CMO etc.) direct demand generation campaigns and enable our partners to execute a focused outbound strategy
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS (or equivalent) degree or extensive industry experience
- A strong marketing background and broad experience in B2B and partner marketing planning and execution.
- A demonstrated track record of high achievement working with enterprise partners in the region. These enterprise partners will include global system integrator/global outsourcers.
- Ability to develop and maintain high level relationships within the partner eco-system
- Team player - organizing and managing with multiple stake-holders and groups contributing
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback, move ahead, while still keeping everyone in the loop
- Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
- Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious, slightly wacky team in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for Cloud Technologies
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top