Senior Partner Marketing Manager
At Box, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information.
Box partners bring the value of Box's modern content management platform to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries and geographies. By leveraging their extensive industry and business process expertise, they deliver solutions that result in greater value realization and adoption of Box solutions.
The Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing will be responsible for defining and driving marketing initiatives with Box Services/Systems Integrators and Reseller partners. We are looking for a creative marketing individual to develop, plan, execute and track strategic joint marketing initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities by capitalizing on partner accounts with Resellers and monetizing joint partner solutions with Services/Systems Integrators.
This role requires someone who deeply understands enterprise software marketing and sales, has direct experience in solutions marketing, and has taken products to market using indirect channels. You should have a passion for how technology is changing the way we work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strength in marketing messaging and programs are key to being successful in this role. Above all, we're looking for someone collaborative, with a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude.
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness and demand generation activities that produce leads and referrals for both Box and selected partners
- Build a scalable partner demand generation engine including co-branded campaigns, tools and assets to help partners create pipeline
- Work closely with partner and their marketing teams to develop joint GTM marketing plans that tie to revenue goals
- Build relationships with the partner sales team to understand their needs and support the GTM initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure we have compelling materials for both the partner sales teams and Box sales teams to use in driving customer demand for joint solutions
- Work with a virtual cross-functional team of product marketing, sales enablement and marketing managers to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives and priorities
- Manage MDF funds to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of channels and partner ecosystems - including systems integrators and resellers
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful partner lead generation programs
- Expert in designing multi-touch, nurture campaigns to leverage partner account lists
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to Box senior leadership
- 5+ years experience in high technology channel marketing
Back to top