Senior Manager, Customer Success
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, collaborate, manage and access content with Cloud Content Management. We are looking for a Senior Manager on our rapidly growing Customer Success Management and Customer Advisory teams in London who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships and can lead a group focused on this goal. You will ultimately be responsible for how successful your team is in engaging with clients, driving user adoption and satisfaction, and minimizing churn.
In this full-time role you will manage and grow a team of Customer Success Managers focused on a specific segment of accounts, and Customer Advisors who provide 1-to-many guidance to our smaller customers. By nature, you are incredibly motivated by delighting customers and you have a strong sense of what it takes to make Box service exceed customer expectations. You will provide guidance to your team in managing their accounts and workloads and serve as a coach through challenging situations with the customers. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Your inherently motivating personality inspires your team to perform at the highest level. You bring a cross-functional perspective to Box and can work with other departments on internal projects.
- Manage and drive constant improvements of our customer management activities across EMEA-based Field and Commercial customer accounts through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Manage scalable programs, ensuring that all customers receive a foundation of care to help them be successful with Box
- Manage customer programs across CIO, Service owner and Admin audiences
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs during strategic business reviews
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each CSM managed customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to develop strategies for making Box part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Manage a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers and Customer Advisors, including regular one-on-one meetings focused on account management and professional development
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Strategize and execute on department-level goals, including but not limited to churn reduction, user adoption, customer satisfaction, and team growth
- Identify gaps in our services and develop systems and tools to fill those gaps
- Automate, simplify and reduce administrative tasks in order to scale the team and allow for more time spent with customers
- Participate and/or lead cross-departmental projects
- Manage semi-annual performance review process for direct reports
- Degree required
- 4+ years prior account management experience and 4+ years of people management experience
- Strong communications and presentation skills in English. Other languages will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Gainsight (or similar), and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Natural leader and passionate coach who inspires their team to perform
- Outcome driven self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Passion for cloud technologies
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top