Senior Implementation Consultant
- You manage a portfolio of primarily large-scale deployments for strategic customers from pre-sales to implementation close-out.
- You work closely with our customer's implementation teams and others to identify sophisticated content use-cases and overcome the challenges of moving to a cloud environment.
- You have a direct and ongoing conversation with Box Product SMEs to continuously influence the roadmap of our product and development of new features to keep blowing customers' minds.
- You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others succeed.
- You listen well, ask questions, and translate business needs into something that you can execute against.
- You build trusting relationships and can lead customers in their digital transformation, challenging their assumptions about their ECM strategy and industry.
- You are persuasive, professional, flexible, and detailed – all at the same time.
- You are an expert in software implementation or Consulting with a minimum of 5 – 7 years experience running large scale, complex engagements. You should have industry focused experience in a vertical like healthcare, government, financial services, etc.
- You are a project manager at heart and are comfortable managing a project team with diverse skills, methods, and communication styles. Your follow through is impeccable, and you don't let anything slip through the cracks.
- Office based at Highlight Tower in Munich
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- European offices across London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- European Offices in London, Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- A culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top