Senior GTM Program Manager
Box powers the way the world works together, and our Business Operations team powers the way Boxers work together. Box is looking for an experienced program manager to support our Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations team. As a member of this high-performance team, you will be responsible for leading the GTM Program Management Office (PMO) and for driving critical GTM programs. The GTM Operations team directly supports the sales and marketing organizations with planning, analytics, tools, and processes across the lead to order life-cycle.
Why the team needs you
This role is a great opportunity for a creative thinker, with a systems approach to solving complex business problems in a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected. You bring to the team a passion for solving ambiguous problems, optimizing processes and driving accountability, through thoughtful analytics and influence. You are someone who can be successful working at many altitudes within the company while adapting to the changing tides of the sales organization. Above all, you are someone who enjoys working with creative people, has a can-do attitude, and likes to have fun.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. We are a team of program managers with broad support and influence across the company. We are known for driving successful programs that enable the company to grow strategically and sustainably. We like to learn with each project and drive accountability deep into an organization's DNA. We are team players and view the project team's success as our own.
Why you need Box
In this role you will get an opportunity to:
- Develop and manage the GTM Operations PMO with an eye towards best practices and standards to enable the team to execute successfully from project definition to enablement.
- Maintain a centralized Plan of Record that provides transparency and accountability to stakeholders across the company, including program communications.
- Drive annual sales operations planning process, including sales compensation planning.
- Train, support, and mentor your GTM Operations teammates in how to be the best project managers they can be.
Who you are
You're a process person through and through. You care deeply about how work gets done and how you can materially make your customers' lives better. You have a strong bias for action, an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity, and natural perseverance. You bring that ethos to work every day, where you work collaboratively with sales, marketing, finance, and IT team members to drive strategic programs to their successful execution.
Here's the fine print:
- You've got 6-8 years in program management (or relevant) experience, preferably within a cross-functional team and in the tech space
- You understand sales and marketing operations and the analytics/metrics that drive success
- You are comfortable working with Waterfall and Agile project management styles
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top