Senior Commercial Counsel - Partnerships
With Box’s business being focused at the intersection of enterprise IT, the Cloud and solving complex content management problems, we are looking to hire talented legal professionals that thrive in fast-paced, high-energy and collaborative environments. Our close-knit team works on cutting-edge and challenging legal issues that have significant impact for the company, our customers and our partners.
Box is looking to hire an intelligent, talented and energetic in-house attorney to focus on transactions with our integration and go-to-market partners. This is a tremendous opportunity to join an established legal team and add value to a dynamic and disruptive company. You can step in and help make an immediate impact on the organization and be part of its fun and fast moving culture.
This role will report to the Director, Legal – Partnerships.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to technical integrations with, and marketing and distribution of, Box’s services.
- Support Box’s Business Development and Channel teams as they structure, execute on and operationalize complex partnerships.
- Work with business executives and other stake-holders on a broad range of complex legal, business and strategic issues as they arise in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Research legal issues, help draft policies, playbooks and guidelines.
- 7+ years of relevant legal experience, with a mixture of in-house and law firm experience preferred.
- Experience with cloud business models together with the related legal and technical issues.
- Experience with US and EU privacy laws.
- Experience with channel/distribution models and associated legal issues, including anti-trust.
- Must feel at ease interacting with a range of global partners from medium sized businesses to globally recognized brands.
- Highly collaborative and able to organize and manage projects with multiple stakeholders and groups.
- Fast learning, self-starter with an outstanding record and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Tactful with strong internal and external negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented, well organized and technically adept.
- Accredited law degree and a current license.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor with an ability to fit into a hard working but relaxed and sociable team.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top