Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) Manager
- A pulse on the tools, tactics and procedures the bad guys are using today and what they'll be using tomorrow.
- Experience in securing three or more of the following:
- Cloud Security - we're a cloud company!
- System Security - MacOS\Linux\Windows
- Application Security - OWASP Web Vulnerabilities
- Network Security
- Malware Analysis & Forensics
- Signature\Alerting Creation
- Tools of the trade including RegEx, YARA, Maltego, CRITS, MISP
- SEIM\Log Aggregation\Data Analytics - Splunk\ELK
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to de-escalate high-pressure situations, synthesize the big picture and be able to rapidly\accurately communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Passionate about supporting, leading and mentoring team with a track record of building highly effective teams
- Industry Recognized Security Certifications like CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH
- Experience securing cloud deployments involving AWS, Docker, Hashicorp tools, Kubernetes and Serverless architectures like Lambda
- Prior work experiences in dev ops, software engineering or sys admin roles
- Visualization and machine learning experience
- Prior experience working in a global environment
- Prior open source contributions
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Pension, Medical and dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top