Security Analyst II
Box is building the next generation computer Security Operations team for the cloud, and you can be a critical part of this creative, fast-paced, and exciting team. We are seeking information security specialists who have expertise in network security monitoring and incident response.
- Provide detection and response to security events and incidents within Box
- Security log management and monitoring
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems operations
- Vulnerability detection, assessment, and mitigation
- Maintaining information security metrics
- Administrative and service account creation
- Provide assistance to other core security teams
- Bachelor's degree in a technical engineering or IT related field or equivalent and 2+ years related experience.
- Security monitoring experience -incident response and handling experience preferred.
- Experience with Linux system administration strongly preferred.
- Requires background in at least 2 of the following domains; security products and technologies; security engineering, networking protocols; security analysis and investigations, cryptography
- Experience implementing scripting language such as Python, Go, Perl, bash for process automation, data transformation and code generation.
- Networking, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP certifications a plus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top