Salesforce Business Analyst
Box is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class Sales systems implementations to the internal teams at Box, including designing, implementing, configuring, and ongoing support and maintenance of Salesforce executing against a roadmap and correlated, quarterly system related deliverables.
This role requires someone who can support world-class, global sales teams and processes. The Salesforce Business Analyst will lead projects and initiatives that will enable a rapidly expanding business, and facilitate the growth of Box to the next level.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will interact frequently with senior management in this role and must become a trusted thought partner to her/his teams.
- Work closely with business partners to define requirements and ensure that solutions deliver best-in-class results and business processes
- Manage Sales systems projects end-to-end. Lead all or portions of the functional components of a Salesforce.com project: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training strategies
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Responsible for Salesforce functional configuration and implementation related to Sales projects
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in Sales systems
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce and related integrations
- Manage ongoing list of activities and enhancements within individual projects and across initiatives
- Define and maintain Sales systems roadmap to ensure long-term alignment with business processes
- Assist with the scoping and planning of Salesforce.com and related projects
- Work closely with our cross functional partners in Sales, Sales Operations, Channel and Sales Productivity to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- 4-year degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. functional lead, work-stream lead, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Sales, Sales Operations, Partner Operations business processes
- Salesforce Administration experience or Salesforce Certification preferred
- Strong project management, program management and systems experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical systems role
- Passion for cloud technologies
- BS in a technical, business, or other analytical field required
Back to top