Are you looking for a high energy team with a start-up culture and $45B addressable market opportunity? At Box, we are redefining disruption and changing the way the world works. Our 85,000 customers are revolutionizing how they work with critical business information, ranging from a three-person law firm moving to a digital workplace to a Fortune 10 multinational driving digital business. We have grown at record speed over the past few years and we are looking for dynamic and high-reaching individuals to help us on our path to $1B in revenue.
The Sales Engineering Team at Box includes sales engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As SE Manager, you mentor, lead and strengthen a team of sales engineers in your region. You partner closely with the area Sales Directors to strategize on accounts, brainstorm creative solutions and help architect a long-term vision for our customers. You are a critical liaison between our customers, our partners and our Product and Engineering teams - providing critical feedback and working on internal projects to deepen our competitive advantage. You are a former (or current) top performer with a consistent track record of mentoring and growing talent in sales engineering.
This East Manager role will lead a team in the northeastern US and work with our Enterprise accounts to retain and expand their Box footprint. Are you curious, passionate about developing people and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop the enterprise sales engineering team
- Refine and scale the core sales engineering processes such as discovery, ideation, technical qualification and proof-of-concept
- Work with sales engineers to design, create and present business solutions to prospective clients
- Influence strategic account plans for larger clients
- Provide advice and response strategy for RFPs; present recommendations and associated benefits
- Promote products and Box solutions at regional conferences, forums, and seminars
- Participate in regional industry events/organizations to share your point of view
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term success
- Provide critical feedback to product and engineering teams
- Travel as necessary to engage with customers and work with team-members
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Natural curiosity, and desire to solve problems
- 5+ years of experience in sales engineering or solution consulting; prior experience in managing a sales engineering team is desired
- Demonstrated success working with Fortune 1000 customers
- Stellar interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to influence technical decision makers and executives
- History of overachievement in previous roles
- Awesome coworkers across a global team of 80+
- Excellent time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes, team-based goal-tracking
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Opportunity to be an owner in the company with stock awards and ESPP
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.