Sales Engineer - Southern Europe (Paris based)
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients, evangelise Box
- Lead prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate wider team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Office365, Netsuite and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management and the Box model
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team
- Advanced technical degree strongly preferred
- Working proficiency in the French language
- Self starter equally happy to work solo and part of a team
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Experience of working with IBM and their product stack preferred
- Obvious passion for your work and stellar people skills
- Prior years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service and/or Enterprise Content Management focus
- Travel will be required across the Southern European region with periodic trips including to EMEA HQ (London) and US HQ (Redwood City, California).
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top