Sales Engineer - Nordics
At Box, we are redefining disruption. Our innovative approach to cloud content collaboration has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionise how they share, manage and access documents, media and other critical business information. We have grown at record speed over the past few years and are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious Sales Engineer with 5+ years of Enterprise market experience across the Nordics region to help us evangelise Box.
You will be supporting our team from our Stockholm office in selling to business leaders in every space and vertical across the region. You possess exceptional knowledge of the content management space, exemplary presentation skills and strong team values. The role is varied and will include leading technical discussions, configuring demos, handling security/compliance requests and driving PoCs to a successful conclusion. In addition, you will assess, document and monitor sales requests into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box. As a Sales Engineer, you will develop exceptional knowledge of the security and API features of Box, and will be capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients. You will work alongside the team to nurture opportunities and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. If you love working with cutting edge technology, and a wide variety of companies, then we want to talk to you.
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients, evangelise Box
- Lead prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate wider team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Office365, Netsuite and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management and the Box model
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team
- Advanced technical degree required
- Self starter equally happy to work solo and part of a team
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Experience of working with IBM and their product stack preferred
- Obvious passion for your work and stellar people skills
- Prior 5+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service and/or Enterprise Content Management focus
- Travel will be required across the Nordics region with periodic trips including to EMEA HQ (London) and US HQ (Redwood City, Ca).
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organisations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top