Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fastest growing cloud companies? Box is the leader in cloud enterprise content management and is looking for a consultative and ambitious Senior Sales Engineer to join the team.
We are the one of the fastest growing cloud companies in history, with over 57,000 customers and 40 million users. As a Sales Engineer, you will support our Corporate Sales Team by owning technical discussions, product demonstrations, POC's and proving business value to influence closed deals. You will serve as a product and industry expert, driving deep qualification and understanding of our customers' business to build relevant solutions on the Box platform.
You possess the ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and thrive in fast-paced environments. You have familiarity with cloud technologies, strong presentation skills, and feel comfortable acting as the technical expert and having your voice be heard throughout the sales cycle.
The Sales Engineering team at Box is made up of industry experts hailing from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for someone who can make an immediate impact to both our revenue and team culture. If you have a passion for learning, self-betterment and gifs we want to speak to you!
- Drive technical discussions and product presentations to everyone from a CEO to a systems admin
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales Team to drive closed revenue
- Become a Box product and industry expert, rapidly learn the Cloud Content Management and Box model
- Be the voice of the customer - interface directly with our product team based on customer feature requests
- 4-year degree required
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Prior 2-4 years of relevant sales or technical experience, ideally with a SaaS and/or ECM
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept with experience in web technologies and API's
- Must be a Box user (it's free!)
- Awesome coworkers, team events and a stacked SF office
- Unlimited time off policy including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Company investments in your learning and development
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Maternity and paternity plans Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.