Sales Director, Federal (Washington DC Metro Area)
At Box, we are redefining how corporations use content. Our innovative approach to cloud content management has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access documents, media, and other critical business information.
While growing our customer base at a record pace with GE, AstraZeneca, Aetna, Boston Scientific, we are looking for a dynamic field sales manager to join our Northeast sales management team. This candidate will have a track record of enterprise software sales focused on content management or related segments to increase our go-to-market operations.
- As a Sales Director for the Federal segment, you will directly manage up to 4 account executives, while hiring to increase coverage in the region, with eventual additional management reporting to you.
- Mentoring and coaching direct team members (plus inside sales) to execute against revenue targets.
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling disruptive technology (preferable application sales / end-user technology) to large, complex enterprise organizations
- 3+ years managing and leading a sales team
- Proficiency in SaaS Model with Annual Recurring Revenue with passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a regional team sales quota in the Federal space
- Established process for generating new business
- Analytical ability to design new territories and develop hiring capacity models
- Proven track record of building a team, source external hires
- Operational competency with Salesforce (CRM system), data analysis & forecasting
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top