Sales Development - Outbound (Sydney, Australia)
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts
- Work closely with Sales Management, Regional Directors and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Box Commercial Sales and Enterprise Pipeline
- Create, prioritise, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Evangelise Cloud Content Management using Box
- Prospecting experience , exceeding quotas.
- CRM experience is a must, SFDC a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Degree level education; bright and quick thinking.
- A Box account (it's free!)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organisations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe, ANZ and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top