Regional Marketing Manager - DACH
- Work with the VP, EMEA Marketing to align the regional marketing strategy with our broader international goals.
- Work with the global marketing campaigns team to repurpose and localise successful demand generation campaigns in the region.
- Build strong relationships with regional sales teams to develop marketing strategies and plans to support the sales efforts in the regions
- Build out the channel eco-system in region for recruitment, on-boarding, enablement to drive incremental business
- Using data analytics, work with Marketing Operations team to build robust reporting models to track ROI on all marketing activities
- Management of all regional Box and 3rd party events, ensuring our Box brand is represented accurately.
- Management of regional customer reference programs providing customers for speaking opportunities, press references, case studies, etc.
- Raise Box awareness in the region leveraging the full marketing mix.
- Ownership of local country websites –ensuring content is both localised and appropriate for the regional audience.
- Engage and work with regional channel partners to support awareness, enablement and demand generation.
- Ownership of all regional administration processes including the regional communications, events and launch calendar, purchase requests and budget management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- University degree or equivalent is required.
- Strong field marketing experience–preferably in a SaaS or relevant technology company
- Native German language, fluency in English required; any other European languages considered a bonus!
- Team player -organizing and managing with multiple stake-holders and groups contributing
- Passionate about working with cutting-edge technology
- Resourceful and creative with an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
- Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious, slightly wacky team in a fast-paced startup environment
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized transport to/ from the office
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Casual dress environment
Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top