Regional Channel Manager DACH
- Manage key strategic relationships with Box partners across DACH
- Strategic partners will include:
- System Integrators
- Referral partners
- Strategy – work in conjunction with IBM and SI Alliance Mgr in deriving and executing a plan in line with global and regional strategy.
- Planning - Responsible for programs, campaigns and activities with marketing.
- Engagement/Enablement - Create an approach to programmatically targeting all relevant priority partner communities in the DACH region.
- Enablement – Driving partner enablement, making sure partners are equipped and certified to sell Box
- Qualify, structure, negotiate and supporting closing of deals (predominantly with field sales) that focus on user acquisition and revenue.
- Communicating established relationships with executives and assist with selling efforts.
- Defining strategy and ranking the target companies
- Identify practices that accelerates Box’s client adoption and solution for implementation.
- Move at the speed of light, and get our unfair share of partner mindshare, practice inclusion, and program spend in execution
- Fluent in German to business level
- Have extensive experience in driving high value SI and/ISV programs for SaaS and/or Enterprise software companies
- Experience of leading a complex Tier 1 EMEA level relationship to value/success.
- Experience of supporting large, complex and high value deal cycles with partners.
- Comfortable with data driven strategy, modelling and financial justification of deal and post deal metrics that will prove to be accretive
- Easy communicator to executives, finance and legal teams; great at establishing relationships
- Proven team player that can collaborate with the end in mind
- Excellent skills in collaboration with team members
- BA or BS degree preferred
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top