- Assist in developing the requirements for Box's Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure it meets customer, internal, GAMP 5, ISO 9001, and other regulatory/legal requirements and standards
- Work with a team internally at Box to build out the QMS
- Formulate, document and maintain the QMS and on-going quality control objectives.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes that impact the quality of the service.
- Working knowledge of Agile software development (SDLC) methods and their impact on quality validation.
- Coordinate with process owners, external auditors, and internal auditors as necessary.
- Communicate gaps to management and coordinate cross-functional team meetings to remediate and closechange control gaps.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Keep up on standards, U.S. and other international regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Be able to help support the Box Compliance team during customer quality audits.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, service development and validation, as well as ISO 9001requirements.
- 2+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk-based approach to compliance and auditing.
- Experience in verification and validation (IV&V) steps including DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ.
- Familiarity with cloud computing SaaS, IaaS and PaaS and other software products
- Understanding of Agile software development (SDLC) methods required
- Bonus if the candidate has a B.S. degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science orBusiness
- Strong organizational written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management skills across divisions.
- Strong analytical and research skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and have strong integrity - make MOM proud!
- We're a tightly knit team and expect you to be a team player who helps out wherever needed
- Willingness and ability to travel to domestic and international locations if necessary.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top