We're looking to hire a rockstar Quality Manager that can manage Box's quality initiatives in a fast-paced technology environment. You will be responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of Box’s Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with GAMP 5 standards and ISO 9001:2015, ensuring Box's products and services meet our customer's compliance requirements and drive communication and education to Box's internal and external customers. The Quality Manager will be based at Box's headquarters in Redwood City, CA.
The right person will be comfortable interfacing with people from all levels and functions of the organization, including Compliance, Product, Engineering and the Industries teams at Box. You will be asked to manage the entire QMS process including working with teams on GTM if this is you, please read on!
- Assist in developing the requirements for Box's Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure it meets customer, internal, GAMP 5, ISO 9001, and other regulatory/legal requirements and standards
- Work with a team internally at Box to build out the QMS
- Formulate, document and maintain the QMS and on-going quality control objectives.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes that impact the quality of the service.
- Working knowledge of Agile software development (SDLC) methods and their impact on quality validation.
- Coordinate with process owners, external auditors, and internal auditors as necessary.
- Communicate gaps to management and coordinate cross-functional team meetings to remediate and closechange control gaps.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Keep up on standards, U.S. and other international regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Be able to help support the Box Compliance team during customer quality audits.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, service development and validation, as well as ISO 9001requirements.
- 2+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk-based approach to compliance and auditing.
- Experience in verification and validation (IV&V) steps including DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ.
- Familiarity with cloud computing SaaS, IaaS and PaaS and other software products
- Understanding of Agile software development (SDLC) methods required
- Bonus if the candidate has a B.S. degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science orBusiness
- Strong organizational written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management skills across divisions.
- Strong analytical and research skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and have strong integrity - make MOM proud!
- We're a tightly knit team and expect you to be a team player who helps out wherever needed
- Willingness and ability to travel to domestic and international locations if necessary.
Back to top