Product Marketing Growth & Operations Manager
- Execute across all responsibilities of a program manager -- from chartering programs to planning, resource gathering, executing, and controlling (and, of course, celebrating success)
- Deliver Operational Excellence and Analytics - define and implement processes and reporting to support operations and insights across the product marketing org
- Refine KPIs to evaluate the performance of new and existing products and features through their lifecycle
- Partner with operational and technical teams (Business Analytics, Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Engineering, Pricing, etc.) on developing and maintaining analytics, dashboards and reporting
- Evaluate and communicate product/feature performance & escalate any issues and risks
- Lead data and analysis required for recurring operational reviews
- Drive Growth with New and Current Customers - develop and run operations for programs to support growth of new and existing features and products
- Develop and ensure effective execution of quarterly sales plays/programs for new products/features, working in strong partnership with:
- Product Marketing Managers for respective products and features
- Sales team for net new customers
- OBR marketing team for OBR sales plays
- Customer success team for upsell/cross-sell programs
- Renewals & Channel teams
- Develop a sales play methodology for the PMM org
- Create a risk management program to measure churn risk, identify most-likely targets, and apply innovative tactics and product enhancements (partner with PM) to prevent churn.
- Communicate vertically and horizontally across the company to keep stakeholders informed
- Drive on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency of the teams within their domain area
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in consulting or program management
- Proven delivery in process improvements: You know how to analyze a complex process, propose fixes that improve efficiency and / or output, and execute on those changes (while knowing how to respond well to issues and adjustments).
- Superb communications and engagement abilities: You are a natural at knowing your audience and being able to communicate through numerous channels -- from chatting with execs to building beautiful Powerpoint decks, running focus groups, and simply knowing how to write a concise and meaningful email.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments
- Ability to separate important from trivial in any environment and to focus on the former
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects and ruthless prioritization
- Passion about our space, intensity in your work, and ability to stay calm in the face of a challenge
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear
- Effective ability to get work done through other teams/people and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives
- Outstanding cross-functional management and leadership skills
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top