Product Analytics Manager
- You will work closely with the Platform team to design customer digital acquisition strategies as well as evaluate campaign performance and recommend changes.
- Provide real insight into user behavior on our platform product portfolio through analytics with the goal of better predicting growth, driving engagement and upsell, and ultimately reducing churn and cost. This includes helping product managers, designers, and engineers decide which features to build and why.
- You will test your recommendations like a true scientist in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL, Hive, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing A/B or multivariate testing programs.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how user behavior drives our business, and be able to identify the impact of changes across the ecosystem
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core projects.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives for this business across marketing, sales, product, design and engineering to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
- You're a "thought partner", not just a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business and product. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- You have strong familiarity with digital marketing techniques including web analytics. Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Google Analytics is a must.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 5-7+ years of experience with analytics. You have significant experience with SQL. Familiarity with Tableau and statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) is a HUGE plus.
- Your business and product judgment is strong. You've got work experience in a startup or consulting firm and you've got the ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience is a strong plus.
- You've got a strong education from top-tier institutions. MS would be a strong plus.
- Passion for cloud technologies, specifically for Box!
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top