Premier User Services Specialist
Do you love using Box? Do you crave huge responsibility – planning, strategizing, optimizing and executing on our approach in serving our top clients.
Ideally, you live for delighting customers, improving our process, thinking through tough issues and finding solutions to tough use-cases. You are smart, resourceful and charismatic. You can easily serve as the link between our Premier users’ needs and technical know-how. You communicate issues to engineers on a technical level yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. You also are relentless in your focus on bridging the gap between client and user.
In this role you will focus on three areas:
First, collaborate directly with the client and an internal, cross-functional team (Customer Success Managers, Engineers, Implementation Consultants, and Product Managers) to optimize our service to Premier users. You will create and lead custom implementations to ensure our Premier clients are set up for success from the get go. You will lead the focus on improving our Support processes, measurements, and beta new approaches/technologies. Additionally, you will lead live training sessions, create knowledge base assets – including videos – and generally educate users.
Second, you have the strategically critical responsibility of “bridging the gap between User and Product.” This entails analyzing trends of user experience concerns by leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data. You will aid in aggregating these findings and presenting/sharing with the Product team.
Third, you will listen, understand and solve questions/concerns - via email and phone - from our largest enterprise customers. We don’t follow workflows or scripts. It’s all about understanding the product and business need.
- Bridge the gap between the user and product
- Act as a consultant to improve our process and approach
- Conduct live user training during client onboarding
- Collaborate on implementation, launches and knowledge sharing with CSMs
- Work cross functionally with Product and Engineering teams to resolve problems and improve User Experience.
- Create and analyze reporting for QBRs and trending
- Create assets (written/video) to help the community understand Box functionality
- Provide awesome support to Box's Premier users to troubleshoot issues.
- Become a power user and product expert.
- Act as point for escalated customer issues.
- Resolve web based and phone requests via Zendesk (our CRM), Community, phone, Webex and other tools.
- Be both a support representative and a consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Box web application, desktop clients, mobile applications, and other tools.
- Proactively support customers by watching for trends and predicting customer needs.
- BA/BS degree from top college/university.
- 2 or more years of experience in Internet support or account management.
- Experience with Process Improvement, User Education and/or Client Facing Presentations.
- Experience supporting large enterprise accounts preferred.
- Experience with project management preferred.
- Able to work independently and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues.
- A strong sense of empathy with customers.
- Outstanding collaborative ability inside and outside the Support Team to GSD.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top