Box’s People Team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent. The way we do it is simple: by fostering an environment that keeps Boxers growing, productive, and happy. The People Partner is an integral part of the People Team. We are looking to add a dynamic, hands-on People Partner to help us grow our unique, innovative culture while we scale as a company. You will be managing multiple people projects simultaneously in efforts to continue to develop our people programs and excite and retain Boxers in key client groups.
- Build effective partnerships with people partners, org leaders, managers and individual contributors
- Work closely with managers to implement people strategies which align to business goals (including employee development, succession planning, and org design)
- Coach managers on Box processes, policies and leadership fundamentals
- Partner with managers on employee relations, and performance management
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis (pulse of the org), collect data to identify trends from people analytics, exit/attrition data etc.
- Manage employee relations, including investigations when necessary
- Partner with other People functions and internal resources to drive and executive corporate wide People Initiatives and programs
- 3+ years as an HR Business Partner
- General knowledge of all functional areas in HR
- Managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to constructively debate with a first principals mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to execute, and comfortable with agility
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, and recommend effective solutions
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Tech experience preferred, but not required.
Back to top